Home > Insurance >

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is a joint venture between two leading global companies in the finance domain, namely ICICI bank, which is of Indian origin and Prudential PLC, one of the foremost international financial services groups, with its headquarters in the United Kingdom. ICICI Bank holds a stake of 74% where as prudential PLC shares the rest 26%, with the total capital infusion standing at 47.80 million, as according to the latest updates.

Regulatory Development Authority. At present, the firm is flourishing with 2000 plus branches across the country, comprising of over 258,000 advisors and 24 bancassurance partners. ICICI Prudential is the first life insurance company in the country to have received a National Insurer Finance Strength rating of AAA(Ind) from Fitch Ratings. 'The Economic Times' has voted the company as India's most trusted life insurance company for three years consecutively.

It all began in December 2000 when the company received an approval from the Insurance

Insurance Plans:

ICICI Prudentials caters to the various needs of almost every age group. They have a plan to cater to each individual keeping in mind the entire market scenario. They deal in three arenas basically, life insurances, health suites and pension and retirement solutions.

Insurance Activities:

  • Education Insurance Plans
  • Wealth Creation Plans
  • Premium Guarantee Plans
  • Protection Plans

Pension and Retirement Solutions:

  • Lifestage Pension
  • Premierelife Pension
  • Lifetime Super Pension
  • Lifelink Super Pension
  • Forever Life

Health Products Suite:

  • Hospitalisation Plans
  • Critical Illness Plans
  • Cancer Products
  • Diabetes Products


*Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation